Sunday, February 26, 2012

You are the synthesis of your skill sets

For a brief moment, I'd like to make note of the incredible uniqueness of each person.
Not everyone is good at every thing, but everyone is good at some thing. For each person who steps outside micro-cultural standards, I commend you! For each person who brings together interests from diverse sources, I admire you. Please understand the value of your unique being!
For each person who continually labors to overcome a "growth phase," I applaud you. For everyone who rises early and retires late to develop non-job related projects, non-income earning studies, I respect you. Please know that the inspiration you receive from your "extra curricular" activities is making the world a better place!
Only you can live your passion. May you be blessed in diving deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment